What to donate - adults & household
We welcome a wide range of new and used items. Please check below to see which items we can and can't accept, and how to sort them - this really helps our volunteers get your items to the people who need them as quickly as possible.
All clothing must be in new or excellent condition and freshly laundered.
- Women's business attire
- Women's casual clothing (CURRENTLY ON HOLD)
- Maternity clothing (all sizes)
- Men's clothing - in good, clean condition.
- Men's business attire
- Underwear for men and women (BRAND NEW ONLY)
- Shoes & bags for men & women in new or excellent condition
- Bras and swimwear sorted by:
- Cup size
- Maternity bras and mastectomy bras accepted in any condition, sorted separately.
Sorry, we can't accept:
- Stained, discoloured or torn clothing
- Scuffed or damaged shoes
- Used underwear
- Women's clothing (excluding business, maternity clothing and clothing for 13-17 year olds)
- Body lotion
- Body wash & soap
- Deodorant (men's and women's)
- Disposable razors (new) & shaving cream
- Face cream and body lotion
- Hair products (new)
- Make-up (new)
- Scented candles
- Shampoo & conditioner
- Toilet paper
- Sanitary pads (including maternity pads)
- Baby toiletries, such as wipes, lotions, creams, bath wash etc. (new)
- Facewashers, zip-lock bags & cotton/flanelette material
- Pots & pans, dinner sets, cutlery (new or excellent condition- (CURRENTLY ON HOLD)
- Linen, blankets & towels (new or excellent condition)
- Pillows & doonas (BRAND NEW ONLY)
- Laundry detergent (small packages), baskets & pegs (BRAND NEW ONLY)
SORRY, WE CAN'T ACCEPT White goods
While we don't accept white goods such as fridges and washing machines directly, we can contact the charities we support to see if they have any current requests for these items. If you have any white goods to donate, please email us the details of the item, including photos, and we'll be in touch.